Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Seriously?

Stuart says the baby is the only one I blog about, and I guess that's kinda true, but I love all my babies, but right now Stockton is the unpredictable one that makes me want to pull my hair out, and when he does stuff he doesn't know yet if it is funny, or wrong, or silly, or naughty, so he is my main target, but I do love all my babies!!!!

Anyway, on with my Stockton story. I was getting everything put in my car and getting ready for Activity Days tonight. When I came upstairs to get the kids, I found Stockton in the bathroom with one foot planted on the ground, and the other inserted into the toilet. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Luckily he had just flushed it, and no I didn't get a picture because as soon as he saw me he removed his foot. I think I need to surgically attach a camera to myself, so I don't have to waste a hand carrying it around all the time. Anyway, the trials of the toddler continue.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I post more about Grant, but the babies usually have more going on than the others. I can't believe Stockton had his foot in the toilet, I would have been freaking out!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you do want to sell him... I'll throw in Tim and maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal.... I love that boys but man we have our days!

Amber said...

He is so cute, how can you not tell us all about him!

Hope you had a good birthday on Sunday!! Sorry I didn't get you called, but I sure did think of you a lot. Miss ya!