Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Longest Week Ever!!

No, Seriously, it has been the longest week ever. Last Wednesday Preston came down with a fever. One minute he was playing with friends, and the next minute he was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket running a fever. That was just the beginning. He only threw up once, but spent two days in and out of a fever induced coma. Just as he was coming out of it, Stockton started up. Again, he only threw up once, but he ran a fever on and off for about 4 days. I was finally thinking we would be able to get back some kind of life today, until Emma woke up at 4a.m. with...you got it, a fever. No throwing up yet, but the fever continues. With Stuart being busy trying to keep up with classes, studying, subbing jobs, and reffing basketball, I've been home with just the kids a lot. I've only left the house twice, and I wouldn't call the grocery store and outing! I'm going stir crazy. I really hate the winter yucks! Please let Emma be the last one!!
Needless to say, this is a wonderful site to a weary and worn out mom! Two of my babies sleeping peacefully!


However, this bundle of joy must be feeling much better, because I put him to bed almost two hours ago, and he is still playing and having a lovely time.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your new heading on your blog looks nice! I am glad that you figure it out :) I hope that your kids get better soon. There is nothing worse than a sick kid - except maybe a sick husband!

Vicki said...

I'm so sorry! What an awful week! I kind of know how you feel. We keep getting colds, but it's never at the same time. One will have it, then the next, then the next. Someone's always got it! Plus, Grant had RSV a couple of weeks ago. Luckily, we caught it in time and he didn't have to go to the hospital. The doctor just prescribed some steroids and breathing treatments.

Annie Leavitt said...

we've had a week just like that. exhausting.