Monday, February 23, 2009

Caught in a Sweet Moment

This happened a few weeks ago, but I felt like the pictures were priceless, so I wanted to post about them. This was a few weeks ago, and I was busy making dinner. I was right in the middle of all of it when I looked over to see Stockton holding Emma's baby, a cell phone, and a bottle. He was holding the baby so nicely and feeding it the bottle. It was so cute. I have to enjoy these precious moments right now, because a lot of the time I'd like to sell him, or lock him in his room or something. It's moments like these that keep me going. I know that todlerhood doesn't last forever, but sometimes it feels like it.

He caught me taking pictures of him.

Isn't he being sweet? I just love it!!
I don't know what roll the cell phone played in all of it, but he wouldn't let it go for anything.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love those pictures!! I wish you had pictures of Stockton and all the older girls he was flirting with at Jaycie's games. You also need to get video of him talking. Sooo cute. He is the most polite 2 year old I have ever heard.

Whitney Baldwin said...

I love that face!! I can hardly stand it--he is so freaking cute! One of these days I am going to come steal him.

Amy said...

See - he does know how to be cute! Aren't you glad that you didn't sale him a few weeks ago?

Amber said...

He is adorable. What a kid how I would love to meet him and kiss his face.