We have a standing appointment on Friday nights, I guess you could call it a family tradition. Pizza and Movie night!!! We like to rent/watch a family movie together, and make home-made pizza together. This is really a favorite family activity. It has become even more fun in the past month or so, because I finally decided the kids were big enough to help for real. Now, they get to roll out their own dough, and make their own little pizzas. I let them do it all! We always have a really fun time and we all look forward to Friday nights! This is just a little of the fun we have!
5 comments:
Okay sorry for leaving so many comments on your blog. Anyway, we are totally going to make this pizza next week. Thanks!
We used to always do this, and still do when we don't have ballgames to go to. Never let the kids make their own though. That is a fun idea. Have you seen those Skookie cast iron little pans? They would be perfect little pans for individual little pizzas.
I've been wanting your pizza recipe forever! I think we are soooo going to copy you guys on Pizza Fridays. We miss you guys so much
We do this too, and the boys totally love it! We usually go the eay route and buy pizza or Steve will make it. Maybe I'll brave the mess and let the boys help.
Yum, that looks good! What a fun tradition!
Post a Comment