How adorably cute is that? My little two year old boy is thankful for those things. I love it, and this little hand out makes my heart melt everytime I see it. But what are the rest of us grateful for? Here's what they each said when they were asked "What are you Thankful for?"Emma:
1. Church
2. Family
3. My home
4. Earth
5. My toys
Preston:
1. Family
2. My house
3. My wonderful Mom and Dad (brown noser)
4. All the movies I get to watch
5. That I have a brother and sister that care about me
6. I'm thankful for Heavenly Father's creations
7. I'm thankful that I could play baseball and basketball
8. I'm thankful that I can play games
9. I'm thankful for the church
10. I'm thankful for my toys
11. I'm thankful for my clothes
12. I'm thankful for the food that I eat, and that my mom makes it for me.
13. I'm thankful for my body
(Apparently he's very thankful this year, because his list went on and on!)
Heather:
1. My hard-working, wonderful husband
2. My family-the one I was born into-they make me smile and laugh and I know they will always be there for me
3. My in-laws and the example that they are to me and to my children
4. Having the means to keep the electricity flowing and the refrigerator full
5. The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the anchor that it is in my life
Stuart:
1. The light at the end of the tunnel (with his schooling!)
2. My beautiful wife
3. My healthy children
4. The opportunity to coach
5. My amazing wife
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you grateful for?
4 comments:
Yesterday, Sunday the 29th, I was able to attend the baptismal service of two amazing people. I will not try to describe it as words could not do it. I am thankful for feelings I can´t describe with words.
Love,
Elder Humes
I am thankful for you guys! Sure love you! And I meant to tell you that your last posts had me cracking up-- the Halloween pictures of the kids were so funny! So, I am thankful for that as well. Your kids are always good for a laugh :)
I am thankful that I made it through the year 2009 - well almost at least! We have had a lot of crap happen this year but when it comes down to it I am still leading a pretty wonderful life :)
I am thankful that I am almost done addressing Christmas cards. But I don't have yours! Could you email it to me? sethpeggy at gmail. Thanks!
Post a Comment