Halloween has come and gone, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to show off my little goblins! Many of you know that halloween isn't my favorite holiday. I was never really crazy about it even as a kid, and neither was Stuart. As a parent, I thought I would start to enjoy it more when my kids were old enough to get into it. I don't. I still simply tolerate this holiday. But that isn't the point. My kids were adorable this year, and they did have a great time, so I guess that is what counts right? Our festivities started out with a Fall Festival at the kids school. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a great time going around and playing all the games, and getting to see their teachers and their friends. I only took one picture the whole night. (That is the result of Stuart having school, and not being able to go. It was enough trouble just trying to keep track of Stockton!!) The one picture I did take was of our own little vampire. They had a costume contest, and Preston got third place in the scariest category!! (They even gave out trophys!)
Here's the pictures of the kids all decked out and ready for the fun!

There is a lot of glare off this picture (hey, I'm not professional, and niether is my camera) but you can see how awesome he looks. We sprayed his hair black, and his teacher and friends all thought that was pretty cool. I think his favorite part was the blood trails that go down from his mouth!

We had costume drama with Emma this year. She really wanted to be a pirate, but when we got the costume home, half of it was missing. So we went back to get another one, but by the time we got back, there were none left. She settled for being a bat girl. Honestly, I think it turned out better this way. She looks adorable (but that's just biased mom talk I'm sure).

This is out little cowboy! Stockton did NOT want to get a costume. He still remembers Preston's scary mask from last year, and based on that he decided he didn't want to participate in halloween this year. The closer it got, the more the kids talked about it. Once Stuart and I got in on the action, we finally convinced him to be Woody (from ToyStory). This was the closest I could find, and he LOVED it. He spent entire days wearing his costume and saying "Ye Haw". Cutest thing ever!

Our last halloween event was a ward dinner/costume parade-contest/Trunk-or-Treat. It was fun! Here are the kids with some of our friends kids-Kamryn is the Sheep, and Kenna is Little Bo Peep. My kids love these girls, and can't get enough of them. Stockton loves to follow Kamryn around and "take care of her".

I feel like we never have pictures of the whole family-so here we are. This was at our ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was a good time. The kids loved it, and they got enough candy for several families.

2 comments:
Hey Heather,
What are you doing holding the guy with the yankee jacket. Stu - it looks great on you - thanks for sharing the pictures - I love you
Dad
Love you guys. Your kids are absolutely adorable. You already know that though.
Post a Comment