Preston loves the water, and had no problem running right in and getting wet. His favorite thing is to wait for the water to turn off and then run over to the yellow bump that turns the water back on. Every time the water turned off he would take off running, just hoping that he would be the one to turn it back on.
It was easy to talk Emma into liking the water. It was a bit cold, but she couldn't be left out (as usual) and before too long she was running and playing too.
The water in the bottle was more than enough water for Stockton. He wouldn't go anywhere near the water, but he did enjoy our picnic lunch. At one point I picked him up and ran through the water with him, lets just say he wasn't amused.
Just a little of Preston and Emma being Preston and Emma. I love the facial expressions!
When they were all watered out, they felt like it was time for a photo shoot. I took tons of pictures of them posing and being silly. Here are a few of my favorites!
They really do love each other!
I think I have 15 different pictures of her posing very similar to this one. That is the skirt that goes with her suit, but she felt like it made a fabulous accessory as a jacket of sorts! Only 5 and already a diva!
I think this is his cool guy pose.
8 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the 3 of them together sitting down! We have been to our water park like 15 times in the last 3 weeks :)
Emma is such a poser! I love kids in swimsuits.
Aaargh--I miss you guys! I want to see you NOW :)
Your kids are so cute and silly!! Sounds like a fun day!
LOL I enjoyed all those pictures! Preston and Emma are quite the little posers aren't they! And that cute Stockton grin, I can't get enough of that!
Which one did you go to? So much fun!!
Too many, Heather. I've seen it way too many times.
Looks so fun. I love that last picture of the kids, and thier poseing.
I love these new pics of your kids they are super cute. Love them!
Post a Comment