Now I just think this one is cute! When we went to Preston's awards ceremony, he wanted to get away from me so bad, and I just wouldn't let him. Once I let my guard down he was gone. Apparently this is all he wanted:
A few weeks ago we had burritos for dinner. Stockton ate really well until I was finished and got up to start on the dishes. When I came back 3 minutes later, this is what I found:
Apparently refried bean are also good for finger painting all over ones body just in case you were wondering! Oh, and you can't see it that well, but the beans are up and down both arms as well as all over his face. Sometimes its much easier to throw them in the shower!
Last but certainly not least, or last (because I'm sure there is more to come) I came downstairs to find this lovely and expensive mess:
That is 6 jars of spices dumped out on the counter! He was working on jar number 7 when I got to him. And this is how he felt about the time out that this little stunt earned him!
6 comments:
Stockton is a mess! At least he is a cute mess :) He always does the funniest things.
I love the picture of him by his big brother. That's so cute that he was struggling so bad just to go sit with him. And I'm sorry about your spices.
I love this kid-- what a monster! That picture of him sitting by Preston was just so sweet. I really am going to come and steal him away sometime.
He is one busy boy! But I agree with Amy, he is a cute mess when he is a mess.
Yes, busy is a good word for him. But I can't laugh at you, Grant is a handful too!
He is so funny! Where did you find him?? Where you into everything as a child or did you get one of your brothers? Good thing he is so darn cute. Funny stories for us and for you I am sure after the fact.
Post a Comment