Monday, May 11, 2009

Let the training begin!

AAAAAAAAAA!! I can't believe it! Two years in a row, I drew out for the St George Marathon! I'm excited and scared, and this time around I know how much work it takes, and I know just how much it can hurt at times, but I also know the satisfaction of working so hard, and accomplishing a major goal! I think I'm mostly excited!! This time around I signed up with a friend from my ward, DeEtte, and a couple of women she know, so I will have people to train with! I'm excited to do it a new way, and I really just hope it doesn't rain this year!!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Again - you are CRAZY!!!

Ashlee said...

WOW, Heather! I had no idea that you RAN!!! Way to go! You'll have to tell us all of the details next week! You'll do GREAT!

Tam said...

wow! you're brave and tough woman.

Jennifer V said...

I had to laugh at the person above me who said, "I had no idea you ran..." HA! You're only a state champion cross country runner!

I'm doing my first half marathon in a few weeks and all I have to say is I'm glad it's only a half. :)

Whitney Baldwin said...

Ha- I have discovered your secret identity: you are super woman!! Seriously, girl, you amaze me! Good luck with the training. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!! I'm excited for you. I was going to do one then I chickened out.


{ps, I have kids going to State!!}

Vicki said...

Sounds like fun! NOT!

Samye said...

I was going to ask if you got in!! Yippeee!! You will do great! And i agree, anything is better than the weather you had last year!!! Good luck!!! I am excited to hear about all the updates!