Thursday, April 23, 2009

Something is lost!

Preston finally did it! Tooth #1 is finally gone, and he is so excited! When I showed up to get him from school, he ran to me showing me how loose his tooth was, and he was sure it was going to come out tonight. On the way home he was chewing bubble gum, and then he had a frozen gogurt for a snack. When he was done snacking, he was telling me about something and I realized the tooth was gone! No, really, it's gone gone! It wasn't in the gum, so my only guess is that he swallowed it! I guess he wasn't quite ready to give up that first tooth. Right now he is busy writing a letter to the tooth fairy to explain what happened. I don't know if the tooth fairy accepts notes, but we'll let you know tomorrow!

4 comments:

Wahl Family said...

Way to go Preston.Tell Frankie to start pulling on hers!

Amy said...

Woo hoo! That is such a big day in their little world :)

Ashlee said...

Heehee, that's so funny!!! I'm glad I finally found your blog!! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the lost tooth!! Growing so fast!


So the picture of Stockton and the nose trimmer was really funny!!!