Thursday, April 2, 2009

From Sweet Child to Demon Child

Where has my sweet baby gone? Stockton has been such a happy and joyful kid since the day he was born. He hardly ever gives me attitude, and is almost always happy. However, as of late, he is grumpy, and throwing fits, and particular about what he'll wear, and just difficult. What 2 year old boy do you know that refuses to wear the clothes you put him in? I just found one. He now has one pair of PJ's and one outfit that he won't wear! He says "don't like" and tries like crazy to get them off until he is successful. He could have been described as having a sweet disposition, but not any more. ARGH! I was hoping we would just skip this whole thing with this child. I guess that even the good babies have a bad phase right? Pray for me that we will ALL survive!

Oh, and also pray that I'll find my wedding ring. I remember the last time I put it on, but I don't remember taking it off. I can't find it anywhere and I'm starting to FREAK out!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Come to my house - he will fit right in :) Are we having a championship game party or what???

Vicki said...

Ah, the terrible two's, can't wait! Good luck trying to find your ring.

Melanie said...

I guess be gratefull that you had that long with a sweet Stockton. Hunter was the best baby!! It only lasted 10 months when my demon child showed up!! Hopefully this is just a small phase Stockton is going through, and he will be back to normal soon! Good luck on finding the ring!