Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No, this isn't staged!

I think I have mentioned a time or two how Stockton is into EVERYTHING right now! This is still true, and a good deal of his time is still spent in the corner! However, this one just made me laugh!! I think his favorite place to go, is into the master bathroom. There are TONS of things to get into in a bathroom right? Guess what he chose........


You got it folks, that is my 2 year old with an ear/nose hair trimmer. Any guesses where he learned how to use it? Your only clue is that it wasn't from me!
Now if that doesn't make you laugh, then you have no sense of humor!! Thank you Stockton for all the laughs you have brought int our lives.

8 comments:

Skeeter said...

you better add me to your blog! YAY!!!! Love ya!!! Love this little guy!

Vicki said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! What a little busy body!!!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Ha ha this is to dang cute!!! I am so excited to have gotten in touch with you and Mel. This is awesome! Your family is adorable!

Amy said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe you never post about your other kids though :) Just kidding - I know Stuart gives you a bad time about that!

Samye said...

I love what kids can find!!

Also- I was cleaning my kitchen floor again today...thought of you and wanted to call...but was talking to my mom. I think you make better floor mopping company!

Emily B said...

Why didn't I know you had a blog? I need to try one of those nose hair trimmers.

Camie said...

Tell me he didn't have it on. Of course if it was on you probably wouldn't find him using it ever again. haha

Stuart Humes said...

Yes, he did have it on, but being two, his nose hair isn't that long-LUCKILY!