Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three Cheers for Preston!

It's time to BRAG!!! Preston Loves school, and he does really well! Today we got to go to his second trimester awards ceremony. He got two awards, one for perfect attendance, and the other for the AB honor roll. He had 4 A's and 1 B, and we are really proud of him.



This is him accepting his award! His school does a cool thing where they give each student a lanyard, and they earn pins to go on it. He is very proud of his pins, and he should be, he earned them!
He was very excited to get to take his picture with the principle and the vice principle. (Maybe later I will stop being lazy, and look up their names!)
This is his teacher Mrs. Graham. We LOVE her because she is such an amazing teacher. He is really doing well this year, and she just keeps pushing him to do even better. Preston, we love you and are proud of all your hard work!

5 comments:

Wahl Family said...

Hey! I love that you are a Wahl follower...it's the new trend...I am definitely going to follow you!

Judith B. said...

To my grandson Preston,
I could feel that smile and enthusiasm all the way to here in Brazil. I do love you my little Preston.
Grandpa Humes

Melanie said...

Great Job Preston!! Way to go! If only Hunter cared a little more.

Amy said...

Awesome! He must get it from Stuart :)

Jamie Thomson said...

Congrats to Preston! The guy on the right is Reese Oswald. I used to teach with him. There, now you only have to look up one name!