Help me! I can't figure it out, and I really need to. So, under my family and friends, I wand it to show when they last posted so I know who to check in on. I can't figure out how to make that happen. If you know will you comment and tell me how. Thank you, now I will stop making myself crazy trying to figure it out.
5 comments:
Well, I'm no computer whiz myself, so I'll try to walk you through it. Go up to the CUSTOMIZE button in the right hand corner. When you click on it, you can add a new gadget to your side bar (that's the same place you already have a list). When it pops up the window with all the different choices (like add a picture, a poll, HTML code, etc.) choose the one that says BLOG ROLL. You have to enter all the blogs you would like on the list and then it will automatically show you when they have been updated. I found all of this out by accident, so hopefully it makes sense!
Like Jennifer said. You will have to re-enter all of the links that you have so it does take some time, but it is well worth it! Also, private blogs won't show when they last posted, even if you put them on this blog list. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the help! I got it all figured out now.
Even old dogs can learn new tricks :)
I love my pots and pans they are awsome. Worth every penny!!!
Post a Comment