Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Football game for $10


Last Thursday was UNLV's last home game vs. Wyoming. They were having a deal that if you brought canned food for the food bank, parents got tickets for $5 each, and kids were free. You all know how I love a good bargain, and how Stuart loves football. We decided to take advantage of it, and went. It was so much fun. The kids had a great time. We got some popcorn to share, and watched the game and had a great time. Stockton loved to dance to the music, and soon Preston and Emma were joining in. When our popcorn was gone, Stockton made friends with the people next to us and before you knew it they were sharing their popcorn with him. What a mooch. He gets away with it because he is cute. Anyway, it was a great night, we had an awesome time, and UNLV won.

8 comments:

Vicki said...

That sounds really fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Rodney & Teresa said...

Sounds fun and I am a new come-er to the blogging world. hope all is will

Amber said...

That is awesome! Your family is so cute. Wish I was seeing you next week :-).

laura said...

What a cute family you have. Your daughter looks a lot like you.

Shanan said...

Humes!! Wow - blast from the past. Mum sent me the link to your family blog and I had to come visit. I love the pictures of you, your wife and your children - who are adorable!

I hope all is well with you. If you want, you're welcome to come read the musings that happen in my neck of the woods - http://sdurda.wordpress.com

Take care!
Shanan (Edgson)

Donna said...

Heather, I was so excited to see your link on Amber's blog! What a cute, cute family! Wow, I just can't get over how all you kids have grown up and have kids of your own now! My how time flies. You look great! So glad your blogging--keep it up! Tell your mom HELLO! Glad you like Vegas and way to go on running a Marathon! I'm impressed!

Alli Waldron said...

So Stockton is always a food beggar - not just specially for me! I had a blast at game night and Burger King. We need to get together more!

Amy said...

Football is SO LONG!!! We like to go to UNLV basketball games but I send David to the football ones!