Emma got a hair cut this week. She was an angel, and it turned out so cute! I usually just cut it, so it was a special treat for her to get to go to the Salon to get her hair did.
Heather you have just made my night!! I am so happy that you have started a blog. This is going to be the best. I can't believe how big your kids are and holy cow your little girl looks so much like you. She is so adorable. Glad to hear you are liking Vegas. You are awesome man I am happy!
Heather, I was stunned to see Emma with her hair did! I am so excited about your blog. Stockton isn't old eneough for make up yet and where is my Preston?
Heather, leave it to your brother to point out your grammatical errors..."it was a special treat for her to get to go to the Salon to get her hair did." You can't go and get your hair DID! I hope that your HS English teacher doesn't happen along your blog.
Good to see we will have a way to check in on you, since we never see you.
5 comments:
Heather you have just made my night!! I am so happy that you have started a blog. This is going to be the best. I can't believe how big your kids are and holy cow your little girl looks so much like you. She is so adorable. Glad to hear you are liking Vegas. You are awesome man I am happy!
Amber
Holy moly! Emma looks so old...too old!! Yay for you guys having a blog! This makes me so happy! Love you guys a million gazillion!
Congrats on the blog. Emma's hair is darling!
Heather, I was stunned to see Emma with her hair did! I am so excited about your blog. Stockton isn't old eneough for make up yet and where is my Preston?
Heather, leave it to your brother to point out your grammatical errors..."it was a special treat for her to get to go to the Salon to get her hair did."
You can't go and get your hair DID! I hope that your HS English teacher doesn't happen along your blog.
Good to see we will have a way to check in on you, since we never see you.
Post a Comment