Friday, November 14, 2008

Just when you think your doing a good job...

Conversation between Emma and Stuart:
Stuart: So, Emma, who's birthday do we celebrate at Christmas?
Emma: SANTA'S!!!
Preston: No Emma, It's Jesus.
Stuart: Well, what do you think Christmas is all about?
Emma: PRESENTS!!!

We thought we were doing a pretty good job as parents, but apparently a few things have slipped through the cracks.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Sounds like Alisha, must be that age!!!

PML said...

Hey Heather! I'm glad you sent the email about your blog. Last I remember, you'd just had Stockton, who is apparently almost 2. Time flies. Our blog is sethandpeggy.blogspot.com. I'm going to put a link on my blog to your's, if that is okay. That way I will remember to check it.

Your kids are so funny. Of course Christmas is about presents.

My friend's girl is getting baptized. The bishop asked her why she wanted to, and she said, "So I can get my ears pierced."