Monday, November 3, 2008

I finally did it! I have entered the Blogging world. Wish me luck, because this is pretty out there for me. Quick summary for my first blog. Stuart-working construction, applying to grad school to get his masters in education, and working on becoming a high school basketball official. Heather-trying to keep all the Humes family balls in the air, activity days leader at church, stay at home mom, and recent marathon finisher. Preston-6 years old, and in the first grade at Forbuss Elementary School. New reader, big brother, and big tease. Emma-just turned 5, and telling everyone about it. Loves all things Sleeping Beauty, and Diva extraordinaire. Stockton-22 months old, and the most polite almost two year old I've ever met. He is the entertainer at our house. We are all living in Las Vegas, and actually like it! (Who knew such a thing was possible.)

No comments: