Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The Shopping Cart Won
Okay, so Emma and I have had the “don’t climb in and out of the cart” conversation 10,000 times, and now she knows why. We were shopping at Target the other day and she went flying off the top of the cart and came down right on her head, and hard. I scooped her up and then checked to see if anyone saw. Luckily, no one was around, so I didn’t have to worry about a call from CPS. She was pretty hurt, and pretty shaken up. I watched for signs of concussion, but they never came, thank heavens. About 20 minutes later she was still whimpering, and complaining, so I started to worry. I started asking if it was still hurting, or what was going on. Emma says “No, it doesn’t hurt, I’m just worried that my bump looks stupid.” What a girl. Later that day, on our way home from lunch she proceeds to tell me, “Mom my bump is like on Tom and Jerry.” She is right. She had a huge goose egg on the back of her head and it popped up just like they do on the cartoon. What a funny girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just found your blog, I haven't senn you guys in what years now, WOW! It was fun to catch up, maybe we can stay in better contact now. Your family is adorable! I can't believe how much your kids look alike...cute, cute, cute!
Ouch. Glad that she is okay. I always worry about that.
Post a Comment