Monday, March 8, 2010
Baby bum
Yes, I know that Stockton is no longer a baby, but he's still my baby. Since being potty trained there have been a few regulars in our house. As is always the case with a newly potty trained child, the mother is over occupied with thoughts of the potty. We hope and pray that they will make it through each day dry, and that if they do need to go, they won't decide that then need to go while we are in line at the checkout stand, or in the middle of story time. When we leave the house we wonder if this will be the day we have to come home early because of a potty accident. I have to admit, we had a few rough months, but I was a chicken and always made him wear a pull-up when we went out of the house. Now that he is wearing underwear, he is doing great! (as soon as I post this, I expect him to start having accidents again) So far we are accident free when out in public, but we have had our share of close calls. One thing I have LOVED about him being potty trained is that his pants and underwear fall down a bit, and our house is once again filled with baby bum.
In case you are wondering, this picture is not staged. He spends a few days of each week looking just like this, and I love it! It makes me smile! The lack of shirt comes from the fact that any time he gets his shirt wet, its coming off. He does not like to wear wet clothes. They can be dirty and smudged with peanut butter all day long, but more than a drop or two of water, and its time to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is quite the look he has going on! When he is older that won't be cute but it sure is cute now :)
How cute! Good job on the potty training. Sounds like it's time for another baby!
Cute!!! Yeah for no more diapers! {what are you going to do with the extra money?? }
I think little bums are so cute!
{Tim tells me that pants give him butt crack... }
Call me crazy but for some reason I can see your dad standing there doing the same thing ha ha oh mini Lane
Post a Comment