Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just a bit random

I was starting the dishwasher a few minutes ago, and I got to thinking... Do you really need to put soap into the pre-wash cup, or are you just wasting your money using more soap? I told you it was random! But really, is it just a conspiracy to get you to purchase more, thereby increasing their income, or does it really help?

Do you put dish detergent into both cups? And is it called dish detergent? Suddenly that sounds so strange!

(now you see why it's so loud inside my head, I have too much useless crap bouncing around)

3 comments:

Rodney & Teresa said...

i just fill one side of the dish holder. I wash all of my dishes prior to putting them in the dish washer. If you do not wash them clean prior to putting them in the washer you might need both

janet said...

When I have the liquid stuff, I usually put it in both places, but recently we've been buying the tablets and I just do it in the regular spot. :) and I usually wash them before putting them in..

PML said...

I never put it in the rinse. Our dishwasher only rinses for like 2 minutes I swear. I only fill it up 3/4 in the regular spot, too. If I have a lot of rinse aid (or whatever that is called) then my dishes come out sparkling!

I like your little thoughts of the day and also that is hilarious how Emma said you wanted Stuart on The Biggest Loser.