Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stockton plays baseball

Stockton loves his big brother, as any little brother would. He wants to be doing all the things that Preston does, and doesn't usually understand that he's not ready for some things. Take the day when I walked into Preston's room to find Stockton putting on big brother's baseball clothes. He was doing pretty good on his own, and me, like a dummy, discouraged him because it was almost nap time. Luckily Daddy was home doing school work, and came to the rescue. He jumped in, helped Stockton get all geared up, cleats and all, and took him outside for a little one on one baseball session. The pictures are priceless, and the memories are even better.
He rarely makes contact, but every now and again he'll hit the ball, and his face will just beam with joy!

He loves his daddy, and wants to be just like him too!


And for your viewing pleasure, here is a video of the little man in action. If you are patient enough to watch to the end (its only about a minute long) you will see his pitching. So funny. He hides his face behind his glove, pulls back, foot off the ground and lets her loose. Where do kids come up with these things? I know he has seen Preston do this very thing, but what made him think to do it himself? Who knows, but its hilarious!


I know you want to be big, but don't grow up too fast my little man!

5 comments:

Vyanca said...

what little league does your son play in??

Jeremy and Taren said...

Now that is one cute kid. Love him in his little outfit!! Miss you guys!!

Dennis said...

The child has talent!!!!
I know I can see it already!!!!!1
I love you guys,
Dad

Melanie said...

That is priceless! I love that kid!

Vicki said...

He looks so cute in that uniform! Funny boy!