Thursday, June 3, 2010
Meet Bob
While we were playing this weekend, my Nephew Dakota who is 15 now, was talking to Stockton. Apparently they were talking about what his name was. If you know Stockton, you know that he will ask you what your name is and usually like this: "Hey Emma, Whats your name?" Yeah, so clearly he already knows your name, but wants to ask anyway. Apparently somewhere along the way, Dakota told Stockton that his name is Bob. So that's what he called him all weekend. Later when we showed up to his house I was sure to let Dakota know that it will be his own fault if he is known as Bob for the rest of Stockton's life. We couldn't convince him that his name was Dakota and not Bob. And to add the icing to the cake, Stockton loved Dakota so we heard a lot of "Mom, where's Bob?" or "Hey Bob.....". And here's where I really wish I had taken a picture of Bob to post. Instead I had to steal one from my sister's blog, but really, I wish I would have taken the picture of him when he looked like Justin Bieber, only taller, and cuter! We love you Bob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment