Monday, January 25, 2010

What Happens When...

You put your 3 year old on the toilet and then forget about him? Stockton was all potty trained, but as it goes, we had a few days with some issues! When he would pee his pants I would make him have a time out of sorts sitting on the potty. I don't know if it worked or not, but we aren't having problems anymore, so I'll take it. However, on one occasion, I put him there, and then conveniently forgot about him. (I know, some Mom right?) He was there for probably 8-10 minutes, which is like a year in 3 year old time. When I remembered, I went into the bathroom and this is what I found.
I didn't take more than one picture because I tried to get video of it. He was doing the whole bob and jerk thing. It shouldn't have been funny, but we laughed anyway! To make matters worse, when he got off the potty, one of his legs had fallen asleep, so he couldn't even walk.

I put the video on, but I don't know how to turn it. I guess I'll be passing on the Mother of the Year award again!

11 comments:

Samye said...

Thanks for the laugh...hilarious.

Vicki said...

Funny, in fact, something like that might be good to send in to America's funniest videos!

Alli Waldron said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness that's hilarious. Love Stockton :)

Melanie said...

Oh man did I Laugh!!!!! That was hilarious! Your writing made it even better! You definitely got Dad's writing talent!!! I wish I had gotten just a bit of that gift. Anyway thanks for making my day!!!!

Wahl Family said...

That is classic parenting. My in-laws did that one time to Louie . He got caught in there dishwasher somehow and they got he camera first before getting him out! You definitely should get at least the REAL Mother of the year award for that. All mothers loves to take pictures like that!

Amy said...

Stockton is a crack-up! You really should send that in to America's funniest home videso!

Unknown said...

ohmigosh!! That is something I totally would do!! I cracked up when I read this post!

PML said...

I was expecting that he'd made a major disaster. That is much better!

The Brady Bunch said...

Heather this totally made my month!!!! Ha ha thanks

Whitney Baldwin said...

Just about peed my pants myself. Brad and I watched this nonstop over and over for at least ten minutes.