Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let the war begin!

As I said, Preston got new Nerf blasters for Christmas, bringing our total to 4. He and Stuart also received new bullets in their stockings. This of course, prompted a war for Christmas morning. Stuart, Jeff, Preston and Emma played for well over an hour. The house was literally a war zone with bullets flying everywhere. Anywhere you went there was someone else taking cover or reloading, or strategizing their next move. I loved it. I of course snuck up to my room to enjoy my new cook book while the troops were busy! Here are some pictures of their fun!

Uncle Jeff taking cover!

Don't forget who the biggest kid of them all is!

Look at the concentration!

Preston Love love loved having his uncle Jeff here to play war with. It was awesome! Aren't they cute?

P.S. Here is a picture of Uncle Jeff and Stockton playing with the new Hot Wheels track. I love it!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

That is so funny! We got a couple nerf guns for the boys and they were the biggest hit. Especially with Paul. He loved pegging us all!!