Yes, in case you were wondering, I do know that my posts are really long, and no I'm not offended that you don't read the whole thing, but that you simply skim through, look at the pictures and move on with your life. I completely understand, but this blog has become a journal of my motherhood adventures, and I have a hard time leaving some of the details out. I want to remember everything. Okay, apology over.
I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who offered me so much love and support after my "depression" post. That was a hard thing, and to be honest, I'm still navigating my out of it all. My life is so much clearer now, and for that I'm grateful, but I have a lot of "clean up" to do from just getting by for so long. Life is hard, and complicated, and worth it. Thank you all so much for the love that you showed, and the kind words you shared, and the encouragement you gave me. It feels good to know that so many people care about your well being, even if you haven't seen or talked to some of them in years. Anyway, here's a thank you to each of you for being a part of my life. I love you and I value the relationship that we have!
5 comments:
I read every word of your blogs because I treasure your wisdom and example. I also write very LONG posts and ramble but I feel the same as you do. It helps me remember these PRECIOUS moments in my life that I won't get back. I'm thankful you're doing better. :-) You're awesome!
Love you lots,
Larissa
Dear Heather,
Make your bolgs what you want them to be and thank you for letting us peek in. I enjoy every word about you and your family. I am doing good. Some computer issues with upcoming transfers, which is my busiest time, but all is well. We shattered the mission records last week and month. For the week we had 91 baptisms and for the month 323. S000000000000 Sister Humes is the busy one with all of the data entry for the new converts to do. We love you,
Dad
Some people blog for others, but I know a lot of people who blog for themselves (me included). Also, I read on an rss feed, so if you are watching a site meter, I wouldn't show up. It doesn't mean I'm not reading every word.
I've been enjoying your recent posts. I almost called Amy after that long dry spell to find your number and make sure you were ok. But then you started posting again! Glad to hear you are doing better.
I feel the same way about my blog. It is nice to know that if you are going through a rough patch and are brave enough to blog about it people will reach out to you with encouraging words you needed to hear. I use my blog for therapy on a regular basis!
I love hearing and seeing your life. It is funny because I had a rough day yesterday and it is nice to know I'm not alone. :-) You are awesome.
Post a Comment