Monday, December 7, 2009

Potty Fun

Stockton is quite the little man. No, really, I mean it. This boy can spend some quality time on the potty. On this occasion, I was trying to get breakfast ready, so I chose to put him on the potty, leave the door open, and check on him once in a while. Little boys can only be left alone for so long before they will find a way to entertain themselves, and he found a way alright. He picked up the empty trash can, and was using it for a hat, or a hiding place, I'm not really sure which. Anyway, the pictures really say it all! We love this boy, he keeps us all entertained.







P.S. Wasn't that nice of him to keep "himself" hidden so that my pictures wouldn't be considered child pornography? Very considerate!

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Holy Freakin Cow Mini Lane! Ha ha I love that kid!!!

Anonymous said...

You know the funny thing about this is that I have seen it before...Tommy has the same set of jammies and sits just the same way....boys are funny!