Tis the season for crafts right? Not at this house! I am not creative, or crafty or anything of the sort. For this reason, I love love love having my babies come home with creative pieces of art, because I am not good at nurturing that side of them. Today, Preston brought home this beautiful painting, and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. He is a good little artist, with an active imagination.

Emma also came home with a Christmas tree that she is very proud of. She loves the snow, and told me "It's a blizzard Mom." Right, like she would know what a blizzard is! I love it all the same!!

Hope this helps you feel the Christmas Spirit like it did for me!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!!!
I am really impressed! That is really sweet to see.
I can't wait for school art to start popping up on my fridge! Too cute.
Post a Comment