
Well, its that time of year again! The tournament is upon us, and the brackets need to be filled out. This was always a tradition in Stuart's family. They always watched the tournament selection show and everyone in the family filled out brackets. My family wasn't as crazy about sports, so this was a whole new world for me when we got married. For the past 8 NCAA tournaments I have filled out a bracket with Stuart, and this year was no exception, but we decided to make it a family affair! We told the kids the teams, and had them pick their winners, so these are their brackets! (We did however tell them they couldn't pick any 16's or 15's.) As you can see by Stockton's bracket, there is no clear-cut favorite! For Emma it was all about PITTSBURGH (yelled real loud with a giggle behind it) and
BYU! Oh, all too soon she'll figure out that our teams really aren't THAT good! Preston, in the spirit of winning, just wanted to pick the lower seed, but ultimately followed his heart. However, in the spirit of all that is right about college basketball, he refused to pick Duke, until his Dad told him he HAD to pick them for the first round, finally he gave in to the pressure that is Duke Basketball. I am a sucker for the underdog, and as always pick way too many upsets. I hate it when you end up with 4 number 1 seeds in the final 4, that is no fun! Stuart labored over each pick as if they were going to determine his future success in life. I don't know why he analyzes it all to death, really we are about 60/40 with who's bracket wins, and I hardly know anything. I hope you enjoy this tournament season with us!



4 comments:
That is a cute idea! Maybe we will do that for FHE tonight. We both LOVE March Madness!!!
We filled our out last night! We both have N. Carolina taking it. Like you this is a whole new world to me. That being said.... I usually do a pretty good job on my bracket for practically hating the sport.
I think I've done a bracket before. Usually, Shane is the only one that does one, and if he does, he doesn't care too much about it. That's so funny that the whole family is involved. I guess it doesn't matter what we do, as long as we're doing it together, right?
I just have one question---if it was a family affair-why did i not receive a bracket?
Upset Missionary
Post a Comment