On February 21 our family had it's first outing to Chuck E Cheese! I know, how could our son be 6 and this is our first time? Because we are wimps, that's why. We have driven to
Chuck E Cheese before, saw the chaos inside and left, but this time it was for a friend. Dominic and April are friends of ours from
Logandale, and it was their daughter
Ashlyn's birthday. The kids had a great time! We ate okay pizza and chased after them as they took over 4 hours spending the crazy amount of tokens they got with the birthday package! All in all it was a great day. Stuart got to catch up with friends from the Academy, the kids got to play "where a kid can be a kid" and I just had fun watching and playing a little myself! That place is a zoo (as if you didn't already know that) and I was exhausted when the day was done! Here's some pictures of our fun!

For the Birthday parties, they bring out Chuck E to meet the kids! Preston loved it, but this was the response from Emma and Stockton. Shall we say Not Impressed?

Preston had a blast! He loved every second of this adventure and spent the whole time running from game to game. Doesn't that smile say it all?
Emma is going to hate me for all these photos later, but I think it is funny! She is such a little scaredy cat! This jeep lifted up at weird angles and tilted depending on how you did the controls. Stockton thought it was hilarious, and Emma hated every second!
This is Stockton with the Birthday Girl, Ashlyn. He loved all the little rides, and that was pretty much the look he wore the whole day.
These are just cute photos from the little booth they have there! I thought they turned out really cute!

Ah, a picture of Preston and Emma getting along. I need to archive it so I can go back and remember that sometimes it does happen!
Emma loved the photo booth, and was thrilled at the thought of a picture with Stockton.

We had a great time! I love this picture! Thanks for having a birthday
Ashlyn!
5 comments:
The picture of Emma on the jeep is hilarious! Oh, by the way, your kids are getting so big. We need to get together some time!
Emma is so cute. I think that picture captured all of her feelings. She will laugh someday. Glad Preston had fun. All your kids are adorable.
Amber
Chuck E. Cheese is pretty overwhelming. I like to go on a weekday at like 10:00 because no one is ever there!
Never been myself, though Hunter mentions wanting to go. I don't know how he even knows about it. Thanks for FINALLY posting about Stockton but I need more still. I love your other posts, but oh how I love Stockton adventures! LOL
I've never been to the place. Thanks for sharing fotos of the fun they had though. I'm afraid that Emma is like me about the rides and things.
thanks for sharing
Post a Comment