I know that I am totally slacking lately, and I need to play catch up, but for now, I'll just update on what we have all been up to.
Stuart-just finished his big project for this semester. He worked really hard, and we are all happy that he is done, because maybe now he can come home once in a while! We've missed him
Heather-just got my hair cut. I think I like it, but it always seems to take about a week to get used to a new cut. As usual being the taxi driver, chef, maid, etc is keeping me busy, and I'm really trying hard to get organized!
Preston-started his first season of T-ball. He is so cute, and he loves it a lot. His first game is on Saturday, so hopefully I can post some pictures then. Oh, and I can't believe how well he is reading. He only gets 100% on his spelling tests! I'm so proud!
Emma-is turning into quite the artist. My mom gave us a bunch of art stuff (paper, pencils, crayons, markers) and she spends most of her time creating things. She writes stories, which consist of some letters, but mostly just squiggly lines that she draws while she tells the story out loud. I think it takes her too long to figure out the right letters, and the story just won't wait.
Stockton-is just busy! He spends his time trying to get into stuff before Mommy finds him to stop his master plan. He recently stuck something into our phone jack and messed up the little wires, leaving me without a phone for 4 days! The day it happened, Stuart came home after late class in a panic because he hadn't been able to get ahold of us all day! All is well, the repair man came yesterday, and we have a phone line once again. Oh, and I actually didn't know what had happened until the repair man got here and found the messed up jack. Oh the joys of parenting a toddler!
Hopefully I'll post again soon!
2 comments:
it looks like stockton and my sydney would make quite a pair.
I love updates because I am so terrible at keeping in touch otherwise. I sure love you all!
Post a Comment