So, it was get stuff done day, and Stuart and I finally got around to putting the bunk beds together. Once we put the ladder on, it was party time!! This was the easy part.
Right here is where it gets a little tricky. It took him a few tries to figure out how to move the feet, then the hands, then the feet again.
But alas, there is no challenge this boy cannot overcome. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
Almost there!
And Victory is Mine! He was so excited to find himself on the top of the bunk beds. It is now his favorite place to play. If you can't find Stockton, check the top bunk and he'll be there. But no, he can't get down, so when he is done he sits up there yelling "MOM, MOM, MOM" until I come rescue him from himself. He has tried twice to climb down himself, and the results have been tragic (just ask him).
4 comments:
You made my day with "but can he get down". First of all, I struggled with every step and grab that he made as he climbed to new heights. Then the smile of accomplishment was precious. Second, you may want to connect him to Uncle Mike to see how he got down from the top bunk! Stockton's daddy might remember!
Oh, that would make me so nervous! I hope he doesn't fall! (Shane is rubbing off on me)
Every kid needs a good bump on the head every once in awhile right? At least that is what I tell myself. Right now Vance has two big eggs on each side of his forehead. I started joking that they are his devil horns!
He reminds me of Colton! Colton knows how to climb up the ladder on our bunkbeds. He has only fallen once and it wasn't that hard!
Post a Comment