Monday, May 9, 2011

Family Vacation Day 6


Thursday April 21

Thursday was supposed to be the last day of our vacation. However, Brad is very convincing. He used his words to get us to stay one more day. That and a last minute decision to change our outing to the baseball game to Friday instead of Thursday. By Thursday I was starting to hit the wall, and I was getting tired. I ended up taking a nap due to a headache and woke up to the kids being gone to the park with their aunts. Yay for amazing Aunts. They played for an astounding 3 hours at the park. I joined them after my nap. Once we had found a babysitter for Friday nights baseball game we were left to making cupcakes, and playing games. Good times.


(Whitney and Emma planned to make cupcakes while we were gone to the game, but when we changed out plans for the game, they still wanted to make their cupcakes. Please and Thank You!)

We had fun, and after what may have been the shortest fight in Humes family history, we also had some awesome, thought provoking conversation while Stuart and I stomped Whitney and Kristen at Canasta. Good times indeed. Poor Brad had to be responsible and go to bed, which came after the fight, but before the good conversation.

No comments: