Highlights of the day, since I don't have any pictures. Sad, sad story.
- Another beach day! Yay. Coronado is a beautiful island, and I wish we had time to stay and explore.
- The sand was soft and fine and warm and felt fabulous between our toes.
- The weather was crappy, but we had fun anyway.
- Watching the kids conquer the waves and have fun in the cold water. Even Stockton got in, but he didn't feel brave enough to go far on his own. What a relief.
- Watching Stuart playing in the waves with his sister and the kids. I loved it.
- Playing hot box and catch in the sand.
- People watching.
- Getting to spend a few minutes by myself in the ocean just taking in the feeling of the waves.
- An awesome double date that night with Brad and Whitney. Dinner was great, the company was better, and the movie was weird. Thanks again Kristen for being the
best aunt in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment