Friday, April 29, 2011

Family Vacation Day 2

Day 2, Sunday the 17th.
We actually all took our church clothes and went to church on vacation. I'm giving myself a big pat on the back for this one, since its not my favorite thing to be a "visitor" in church. After church was when the real fun began! Brad and Whitney recently added a Wii to their family. For this we were grateful. Let the Just Dance wars begin. 5 grown up kids telling the little kids to go play so we could battle it out at Just Dance. Classic. I'm actually not all that sure what the kids did all afternoon, but I'm positive we spent 4+ hours playing. We laughed, we got sweaty, we made fun of each other (seriously, Brad's got moves, and I'd pay money to watch Stuart play!), we complained about our remotes being broken, and about our positions. In the end I'm pretty sure it was the best work out of my life, and I will crown myself Just Dance champion for the weekend (although Kristen and Whitney kicked our hineys on the group competition-Stuart was the weak link, but you didn't hear that from me ;)) Truly, day 2 was one of the highlights of vacation! Can't wait to play again!

1 comment:

robson, john and louise said...

Heather, You need to add to your blog. I,m going thru withdrawal here. Love you guys. MOM