Monday, March 28, 2011
The Bathroom Door
You see, we live with the in laws. This is mostly a good arrangement, but once it a while it takes some patience and adjusting. Take for instance, the bathroom doors. In the house there are 4 bedrooms. We occupy 3 of them, all right next to each other. We also share 1 bathroom. This bathroom has 2 entrances, one in the hall, one from our bedroom. Pretty good set up. However, we have a child who only believes there is one entrance to the bathroom, the one through our room. Stockton REFUSES to enter or exit the bathroom through the hall. It doesn't matter what time of day or night, he will come into our room and then go into the bathroom from there, and exit the same way. Most of the time this is not that big of a deal, and most of the time I just think its funny. Its only really annoying at say 4 am. I have watched him walk past the open hall door, walk into my room, and then charge into the bathroom. HUH? I just don't get it I guess. I'm sure someday he'll discover the other door to the bathroom but until then we'll all keep laughing about the bathroom door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hopefully the entrance through the bedroom door won't scar him!
I think it's cute. My son won't use the bathroom right next to his bedroom - he likes to come use ours. It's like your son wants to see you guys on his way to the bathroom.
Post a Comment