It's here: The day that is better than Christmas for my hubby! The NCAA tournament begins today (well officially anyway.) We got our brackets done last night and I wanted to post every ones choices before games begin. Here's our picks:
Stockton: Who picked the second team Stuart said on every choice except for when it came to teams he recognized like BYU, UNLV, and Utah State.
Final 4: North Carolina, Duke, Notre Dame, Florida
Final: Duke, Florida
Winner: Florida
Emma: Who likes to pick teams she has heard of and likes to let Preston tell her what to pick.
Final 4: Syracuse, Arizona, UNLV, BYU
Final:Syracuse, BYU
Winner:BYU
Preston: Who filled out his bracket all by himself for the first time ever!
Final 4: Syracuse, SDSU, UNLV, BYU
Final: Syracuse, BYU
Winner: BYU
Heather: Who went with her gut on all but 3 picks this year and on those 3 I got sentimental and picked who I wanted to win!
Final 4:Ohio State, SDSU, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh
Final:Ohio State, Notre Dame
Winner: Ohio State
Stuart: Who knows how he picks his? But he is usually about 70/30 with dead on and dead wrong! Love you sweetheart!
Final 4: Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, BYU
Final: Duke, Kansas
Winner: Kansas
Now, may the tournament begin!
1 comment:
Mine and Emma's are the same :) I'm way too sentimental with my bracket choices. Realistic just isn't as fun!
Post a Comment