Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was AWESOME this year. It did have one flaw: Jeff wasn't here. We missed him dearly. It was a Humes year, and all of the siblings were there, but Jeff. It was a par-tay as usual! The fun all started on Wednesday. I planned turkey day dinner, but forgot about the fact that people would need to eat on Wednesday night when they showed up. OOPS! Spaghetti to the rescue! I was quickly forgiven, and the fun was underway! Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend.


Cousins!!! The kids LOVE playing with their cousins, and don't require any attention from me when the cousins are around (which is good because I'm usually busy visiting!)

Food, food and more food! Seriously people, what is better than an entire holiday dedicated to food.(Oh, and the gratitude part, I can't forget that!) Oh, and PIE! I LOVE PIE!

Wiffle Ball. A great time, and exercise to boot!

Harry Potter 7. Good movie, Great company!

Apples to Apples. In my opinion no Humes party is complete until we have laughed hysterically through a game of Apples to Apples.

Having most of the family stick around until Sunday. I love a holiday that lasts for 3-4 days!

Spending a few hours with some of my family. I love my family, but we don't spend enough time together. We missed those that couldn't make it, but it was great to see those that were there! Oh, and my great nephew is the cutest! We love baby Parker!

The worst part of the weekend? When it was over!
(sorry, no pictures, my camera was on strike!)

No comments: