Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello there!

Where to start, Where to start? It's been so long that I don't know where to start! I have some serious repenting to do, but we'll save that for another day! Since we moved I had a hard time locating the cord to the camera. I just found it a week ago so it only took me 3 months. Oh, and I hate my camera! In the last month I have gotten it out several times to take pictures of my cute kids doing cute things, but I can never get it to work. It says dead batteries when I put in brand new batteries. However, Stockton found the camera and was able to take 47 pictures and 13 short videos on the same dead batteries. Someone explain this to me please! The good news is that our photographer has figured out which direction to hold the camera. At least something good has come from it. Here are some of his latest gems.

Here is our really awesome back yard. The kids have spent HOURS out here since we moved it. It has been so great to watch them run and play outside again. They spend hours on bikes and scooters, and that equals one happy mom! Oh, and if you can find it that is a cute little play house that the FIL built a few years back! LOVE IT!

Here are some lovely leaves. I also had several pictures of doors, my closet, the carpet, the tile, the couches, and all other non exciting things to have photos of!
Ah, the Nativity. Stockton loves the nativity. When we come home he loves to point out each of the characters. He is especially fond of them because he "helped" Grandpa put them up! He carefully carried the cow all the way around the house. I was quite sure he would drop it but Grandpa had confidence that he could handle it, and he was right! I'm not sure I've ever seen Stockton so proud of himself!

And at last, the mom. Such a great picture! No really, if you had seen the other 12 he took of me, you would think this was a great picture too. Man alive does that kid know how to capture me in the most unflattering light.

Hopefully this won't be my only post for the next 2 months (again) But I make no promises. I have lots to share and so many memories I want to keep for forever! I've missed blogging. Oh, and I've asked Santa for a new camera for Christmas so that I can stop mumbling curse words under my breath and just capture all the great moments that I'm currently missing. Its good to be back!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's about time you blogged! Don't take such a long break next time. How else will keep up with my BFF Emma!