Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun with Cousins

The weekend of Grandma's Funeral we decided that since we were already in the neighborhood, we should stop in and see Uncle Mike and Aunt Katie's family. It was a blast (as it always is when we spend time with them.) and well worth the extra drive. Mike made us an awesome dinner (sorry, I don't remember what it was called but it was SOOOOOO YUMMY!) and we had root beer floats for dessert. The adults got caught up on life, and the kids played and played and played some more. I am horrible at remembering to take pictures, but I did take the camera out once while we were there and I caught these adorable pictures.
Emma, Zoie, and Kloie all snuggled up to watch a movie!
Of course when I get the camera out, Preston has to get in on the action.

These two are just cute! Kloie is exactly two months older than Emma. They are so cute and blond, and I hope they love each other like this forever. Oddly enough, Kloie and Preston play really well together. I think it might be the oldest child thing. Emma usually hangs out with the twins, Sophie and Josie (I didn't get a picture of them but they are adorable too!). Anyway, Thanks Uncle Mike, Aunt Katie, and girls for letting us come and have so much fun! We love you!

4 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

I am sad that Vance is going to miss out on all of that cousin time since we are so freaking far away now. Hope your kids enjoy it!

Michele and Todd said...

Heather, I really see your dad in your little boys looks. Do other people tell you that? How are you doing anyway?

Anonymous said...

Cousins are the best!!!

Sounds like a fun time.

Whitney Baldwin said...

Stu, Heather, and family. This is uncle Brad (the weird uncle). After reading the fun times you had with Mike and Katie and their family, just wanted to let you know that we can't wait to have you guys come up to hang out with us. We promise it will be worth the trip. Keep on having fun and being the coolest family ever.