This was August 22. Since then we have seen two other days like this. One was a month ago and one was today. I love a good desert rain, and I love it in the summer when its warm enough to go play in it.
Preston missed out on our fun because he was playing at a friends house.
Mom, Emma and Stockton however took full advantage of a good rainstorm. First we rode bikes in the rain. They LOVED it! Who knew it could be so fun? By the time we were done all three of us were drenched, but smiling and laughing the whole time.
When we got home Mom had had her fill, but Emma and Stockton were just getting started. Lets not think about just how dirty that water was shall we? They jumped and ran and splashed each other till every square inch of their little selves were soaked.
When it was time to come in, I had to drag them. They thought it was funny that I made them strip down to their birthday suits before I would let them in the house, and sent them both straight to a shower! It was a good day.
Preston had his own fun playing with Daxton this day. There was a hike in the mud, and some almost lost shoes for him. Oh how I love a good summer rainy day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment