The first day of school has come and gone, but I still have to blog about it! The move meant a change in schools. This is Preston's third year in school, and its the third school he's gone to. He wasn't excited about the change, but eventually he told me it was okay. Emma was just excited! This girl has been begging to go to kindergarten for two years now, and she was one happy little girl! Sunday night brought your typical before school starts jitters, but they woke up excited and ready to go on Monday. Emma couldn't understand why she didn't get to go to school in the morning with Preston, and still wishes that she had morning kindergarten, but trust me when I say this works better for ALL of us! She is great all morning long, but I find that she bores easily in the afternoons, so it has been great for her to have something to do!
Here is Preston on his first day of Second grade. He is in Mrs. Rasavage's class. There are 18 kids in his class and he started making friends the first day. A week later he started baseball, and there is even a boy from his class on his team!
Let the posing begin! I took so many pictures and most of them turned out like this one. Don't you love it when they try too hard? Oh, and getting a natural picture of Emma is completely a matter of chance! She loves to pose just like her mom used to!
This is the big kindergartner! I got them both ready in the morning so that I could take pictures of them together, but then I spent the entire day hearing, "Mom, I'm ready for school, is it time to go yet?"
Here is a picture of Emma with her teacher, Mrs. Jacobs. There are 31 kids in Emma's class, but she seems to be doing just fine. She loves coming home to tell me about her new friends. Her teacher says she is doing great, and loves to follow the rules! At least she follows them somewhere right? 
5 comments:
Alisha was just as excited as Emma. Although, Alisha has morning Kindergarten (and she does get bored in the afternoons).
Your kids are so cute and always so happy with a smile on their face, I love it! I'm glad they like school and are doing well!
Wow, Emma is a Little Heather for sure. So cute.
Looking at these pictures almost makes me want to cry! How dare they grow up without their aunt T around to watch! We need to live closer!
Heather,
Thanks for doing the blog thing. I really miss you guys and love the pictures and your writings. The big guys at the ballpark look like Bruce and I a couple of years ago! I hope there was not a young couple behind us taking a picture! You should see us now though!
Your children are moderately cute!
And I love them!
Dad
Post a Comment