Monday, August 17, 2009

Well, we are home from vacation. We had an awesome time relaxing and playing and taking pictures and visiting family and friends. Unfortunately, we had to come home! We were convinced that while we were gone someone was going to break in and take all our stuff so we wouldn't have to move it, but all was well when we arrived, and yes you heard me right, we are moving AGAIN! (For those of you that are counting, it will be 10 moves in 8 years!) Long story short, our landlord thought this was a great economy in which to raise our rent, so we needed to find someplace that was more reasonable. The good news is that we found it, and we get to stay in the same ward. The bad news is that I have to change the kids school. You can't win them all right?
Anyway, with all of that on my plate you will have to forgive my lack of blogging. Hopefully things will fall into place quickly (HA HA, I'm so funny!) and I will get back to business soon. I have a lot of great pictures to post, and fun things to journal about!
See you soon!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Heather I am so sorry about the move again and changing of schools. That is so so much work. Nice you don't have to move wards but man it is still a lot of boxes and time. Good Luck.

Glad you had a fun vacation!

Amy said...

I am so glad that you had a nice vacation! It is always nice to get away from reality for awhile!

Sorry you have to move again. What school are you changing to?

Vicki said...

AGAIN?!?!?! Yikes! Well, let us know if you need help, maybe Shane will be off.

vickersfam said...

wow, moving! Where to exactly? Either east of El Cap or south of BD to switch boundaries, I think? So glad you're staying in the ward, but stinks to have to move everything just to stay nearby...and just bc you're rent is going up!?!? Bummer there. Let me know when you're packing up and I'll either help you pack or watch your kids.

Emily B said...

At least your still in the ward. I was afraid you were going to say, "We're moving to (insert another state)" just like everyone else in our ward lately. Where are you going to be living?